RecruitME are working in partnership with a business who are recruiting for a Workshop Engineer / Fitter to join them at their workshop.
My client specialises in providing high quality equipment for the ground care sectors and counts some of the major sports clubs and sports facilities as their clients.
They are seen as one of the market leaders in sports grounds care in their sector. They pride themselves on a very high quality of work and a strong work ethic to ensure that they meet customer expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this well-established, market leading company that prides itself on offering outstanding personal development prospects.
This Workshop Engineer / Fitter role would suit a candidate from an Agricultural / Horticultural / Groundcare / Garden machinery background looking for a long term career offering, training on new machinery and opportunities to move in to other areas of the business.
· Servicing and repairing Ground care machinery
· Carry out day to day repairs and troubleshooting.
· Convert, adapt and fabricate new and existing machinery.
· Covering a local patch
· Experienced Fitter / Mechanic / Engineer / Technician
· Groundcare or Agricultural / Horticultural or Garden machinery background
· Wants a long term career offering training
Full equipment training will be provided for the right candidates.
Salary is dependent on experience.Van provided.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.