There is now a new vacancy available for a Band 6 General Radiographer with our client in London.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Utilise department protocols to undertake imaging procedures to a consistently high standard.
- Inform patients, carers and other members of staff about all imaging procedures, examination preparation and aftercare in a timely, and professional way.
- Provide imaging in the angiography suite after full training, and assist in interventional procedures under clinical supervision.
- Maintain the Continuing Professional Development process, and to maintain awareness of current and new techniques.
- Play an integral role in the implementation of PACS under supervision of more senior staff.
- Take an active role in Quality Assurance, audit and research projects under the direction of more senior staff.
Skills & Experience:
- HCPC registered, with a BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Previous experience in all general, theatre and mobile imaging and fluoroscopy procedures both at student and post graduate level
- Familiar with PACS, RIS and HIS systems.
- Good understanding of legislation relating to Radiation Protection, Infection Control and Health and Safety.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate, enthusiastic and flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure, and as part of the multidisciplinary team.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.