What will you be responsible for?
What does the successful candidate for the Graduate Global Leadership Trainee Programme look like?
- Entrepreneurship: Join Think Academy's first team to enter the Singaporean education market and fully commit to this start-up organisation, building from the ground up.
- Marketing and Product Operations: Design and develop marketing programs to attract target users through online and offline marketing channels. Establish high-quality online and offline communities to expand our brand awareness and nurture potential targeted groups. Conduct market research and analysis to provide user feedback and product requirements.
- Mathematics Teaching: Teach mathematics in person and online. Build great learning experiences. Track student performance. Provide excellent customer service and actively communicate with parents.
- Teaching Management: Design and develop the interactive teaching process to maximise student learning results. Design classroom interaction and individual learning plans for students to assure learning outcomes. Design and deliver teacher training programs to achieve consistent teaching quality and outcomes. Coordinate with other teams, including Curriculum Development and Product Management, to provide better learning experiences for students and better teaching experiences for teachers.
- Top 30 Universities Degree Educated Singapore Nationals wanting to return home to join a multinational business
- Extremely passionate about teaching and the education industry.
- Driven to provide better education to promote social development.
- Willing to bridge and connect quality education resources across countries, and to explore ways to apply advanced education technology into the teaching scene.
- Willing to join an entrepreneurial team and build from the ground-up.
- Able to work under pressure, take initiative, and determined.
- Willing to take on more responsibilities and confident in becoming a business leader for TAL in the future.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Mandarin communication and interpersonal skills. Team player. Able to quickly adapt to a new environment and have a growth mindset.
- Achievements in Mathematics and related competitions are a big plus.
- All-around talent, down-to-earth, and possessing a "big picture" mindset. Undertake teaching responsibilities with passion. Interact with children and build trust with parents while carrying on business duties under one of the business tracks (Product & Curriculum Development, Teaching Management, Marketing & Product Operations). Focused on long-term career development.
Think Academy is a 100% owned subsidiary of TAL Education Group, recently established to provide K-12 extra-curricular learning services through technology in Singapore. It serves public education, powers private education, and explores new education models for the future on a global scale. Our mission is Advancing Education Through Science and Technology. Currently there are more than 4 million students every week on TAL's online and offline education platforms.What's on offer to the successful applicant through the Graduate Global Leadership Trainee Programme?
- Development: Fast tracked for becoming a future business leader in the ed-tech industry
- Entrepreneurship: Skills to build a business from scratch, with full engagement in overall business operations
- Leadership: Start to lead projects from day 1
- Team Spirit: A competitive, cooperative, innovative, and result oriented team
- Mission: Make a difference for future generations
- Top salary in the Education industry
- Competitive bonus structure
- Health insurance benefit (includes Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Intensive training
- Mentorship program
- Flexible work schedule
- Rewarding work environment
- Team building and fun activities