We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN, to join us at our high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men with complex needs.
This is a full time role, you will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Sedgley House and Cygnet Sedgley Lodge, located in Wolverhampton.
Cygnet Sedgley House and Cygnet Sedgley Lodge offer a 34 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men with complex needs. The service is designed to provide an environment that promotes mental health recovery by focusing on space, personal privacy and dignity. Your Day-to-Day…
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
You will have…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more...
- Experience as a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a current Pin Number.
- Ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role.
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices.
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk.
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence.
- Experience working in a high dependency service/ward.
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years
- Cygnet Sedgley House is a 20 bed service providing a full multi-disciplinary input including occupational therapy, psychology, psychiatry and vocational training. Person-centred plans are devised to match each individual’s needs
- When the time is right, service users can move to Cygnet Sedgley Lodge, a 14 bed service that gives them increased independence, and a more outward-looking community-based programme. Finally, there is the option to step down to 12 Woodcross Street – a beautifully appointed semi-detached house next door – one step closer to full community reintegration.
Cygnet Sedgley House and Cygnet Sedgley Lodge has been rated as “Good” by the CQC.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.