Blandford Grange, Dorset
Blandford Grange specialises in both nursing and dementia care.
Having been purpose-built to suit modern care practice as well as a
comfortable living environment where residents can feel safe and
remain as active as they wish.
We are recruiting for Nurses to join our teams on Day and Night shifts.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with
colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme
and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in
accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and
within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and
nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and
management of the home is maintained.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Enable residents to receive appropriate religious, cultural,
emotional and psychological support.
You will receive a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a
Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
We can offer full and part-time hours on day shifts, this will
include alternate weekend working.