Ecolab is seeking a Credit Specialist to provide service and support to corporate and non-corporate account customers for Ecolab's Shared Service based divisions with regard to past due invoice collection, pricing issues, order review, customer inquiries and other credit-related disputes.
What’s in it for you as our Credit Specialist :
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What you will do as our Credit Specialist :
- Conduct collections of corporate and non-corporate accounts via outbound phone calls, aging reports, invoice packets, order review, intranet websites, various customer A/P portals, and email correspondence with AP contacts
- Respond to incoming calls and mail from aligned accounts and extensive interaction with both internal and external customers
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate in a professional manner to maintain the business relationship while collecting on past due AR
- Research and resolve disputes and invoice issues in a timely manner
- Provide accurate information as needed by customers, sales, and credit
- This position is located at our Northwich office
- The working hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8:30 to 5:00PM.
Minimum qualifications needed as our Credit Specialist:
- 2 years of experience working in credit, finance, accounting, customer service, and/or related technical or customer service field
- No immigration sponsorship available
Preferred qualifications as our Credit Specialist :
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Access, or the ability to be trained
- Credit/collections experience and/or customer service experience related to large corporate customers
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Access)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must have demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and both detail and process oriented
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as our Credit Specialist , click ‘Apply’ now!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.