This is a chance to join a well established family business who export internationally. The business is a key supplier to food & drink manufacturers across the globe.
There is currently an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the business to help drive and support growth over the coming years.
- To support & deliver a fully integrated marketing strategy, in line with our sales strategy, that will drive new business through demand generation campaigns and customer retention programmes.
- To project manage campaigns, working cross functionally with the sales & technical teams to create & deliver all elements of the campaign from conception to evaluation.
- Organise events/tradeshows for the company.
- Design and deliver campaign material and other marketing activities or targeted accounts.
- Manage promotional methods, messages & materials including the development of e-mail marketing campaigns, new marketing collateral, such as marketing bulletins.
- Develop the social media strategy & expand social media platforms by creating engaging content.
- Track record of success in a marketing role within a B2B environment.
- Experienced in online content marketing & social media development strategies.
Get in touch with Dan Diggle at Core Talent for more info.