Graduate Structural Engineer- Required for my client for their office based in Brighton. The Structural Engineer will be working for a Multi-disciplinary consultancy which operate within the Civil and Structural Engineering, and Expert Witness. This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a fact growing company to work on a range of projects within a Multi-Disciplinary Environment.
The Ideal Structural Engineer will preferably have some experience (raw graduates also considered) within a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy environment however our client would consider a post graduate with goo experience of CAD. The Structural Engineer will have a good working knowledge of construction methods, materials and building regulations
The Structural Engineer will be working on large Framework contracts as well as Structural reports / calculations and Designs. The Structural Engineer will assist in the development of the Civil and Structural Services and be given the opportunity of career development and chartership training.
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Structural Reports
- Structural design calculations and Reports
- Flood damage surveys
- Calculations, design and preparation of drawings for small design jobs
- Provide technical advice to clients
- Producing CAD Drawings
- Site inspections and client visits
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in Structural Engineering
- Working knowledge of construction methods, materials and building regulations
- Ability to perform Structural Design calculations
- Knowledge of Insurance Surveys
This is an urgent role, for more information or to apply please send your CV ASAP!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90699128