The Central Practice consists of 5 networked offices in Birmingham, the East Midlands, Milton Keynes, Bristol and Cardiff. With a rapidly growing, dynamic marketplace, more than 500 clients and some 600 partners and staff in the region, the Central Audit practice is a great place to build a career. We've a wide variety of clients from entrepreneurial start-ups through to major public sector organisations, FTSE100 members and large global businesses.The roleAs a Senior Associate in Central you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Using feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas
- Delegating to others to provide stretch opportunities and coaching to help deliver results
- Developing new ideas and proposing innovative solutions to problems
- Using a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the business area
- Reviewing your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance
- Sharing relevant thought leadership
- Issue instructions and liaise with overseas teams in order to ensure they complete appropriate test of details.
- Review overseas teams working papers.
- Monitor the delivery of required communications from the overseas team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with teams around the world.
- Work and liaise with other members of the RRAE team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide a high quality client service.
- Utilise your strong business awareness and sound reporting skills.
- CA / ACA / ACCA/ICAS qualified (or international equivalent)
Or part Qualified and working towards your full CA / ACA / ACCA / ICAS (or equivalent) qualification
Or have equivalent work experience in Audit (you're an international candidate who technically qualifies in your home country by experience)
- Experience of financial accounting and reporting
- The ability to learn quickly
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team, building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels
- Experienced in coaching junior staff
- Passion for quality
- Experience of working to client deadlines