We currently seeking Community Support Workers throughout Caerphilly, Monmouthshire and the surrounding areas (Monmouth, Usk, Raglan, Abergavenny, Risca, Crumlin, Blackwood, Crosskeys, Wattsville) to help provide care and support to elderly and vulnerable adults, within their own homes. Our quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do, if you feel you can make a real difference please apply today!
About the role:
We have a variety of hours available to suit your lifestyle (evenings and weekends) with guaranteed contractual hours.
Hours available between 7.00am to 3.00pm and 3.00pm to 11.00pm, to be allocated maximum contractual hours you will need to cover every other weekend or 1 day each weekend.
You will make calls to service users throughout your shift and must be prepared to travel within the service catchment area.
· Prompting/Support with personal care and dressing (which could include assistance with intimate personal care).
· Support with light household duties, including laundry, shopping and cleaning, meal preparation.
· Assisting with medication – this could be collecting prescriptions, prompting or administering medication.
· Accompanying to medical appointments if needed.
· General companionship.
· Strong interpersonal and working relationship skills.
· A positive and caring person, who is confident and able to deliver individualised care and support.
· Good understanding of assisting those who have mobility or continence needs using the appropriate aids and equipment.
What we offer:
· Hourly rate of pay £9.00ph weekdays, £9.50ph weekends.
· Enhanced Bank Holiday rates.
· Paid travel time and mileage contribution.
· Refer a Friend Scheme.
· Flexible Working.
· Free Training & QCF Qualifications.
· Paid induction training with ongoing development.
Do I need previous experience…?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour/ £9.50 per hour on weekends
Please answer the following questions when applying: