A market leading joinery contractor based in Co. Tyrone have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Factory Line Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will liaise directly with the production manager and will be the link between the the office and the workshop floor.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of Bench joiners and machine operatives and general operatives on the factory floor
- Creating delivery schedules including a forecast programme
- Ensuring quality of production is to a high standard
- Coaching, developing and motivating team
- Implementing processes, improving systems, spotting issues and making advances on current procedures will be a key part of the role.
- Ensuring that the flow of resources like raw materials is maintained and that production items are delivered as needed and used properly and efficiently
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Setting up and operation of CNC machinery including product preparation, assembly, QC and packaging
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating them to employees
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Previous experience as Production Supervisor / Line Manager within a joinery background
- Experience in various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Exceptional organisational, leadership and communication skills
- Experience in CAD desireable
Monday to Friday - 08:00 am to 5:00 pm
£30,000 - 36,000 depending on experience.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.