Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
- Be a full-time member of the site management team and be actively involved in the effective operation of the site.
- Lead the establishment of the 4 core safety values and the 4 safety leadership principles across all levels of the site organization and external stakeholders.
- Lead the development of site risk management processes to ensure compliance to relevant legislation, corporate standards, policies and targets.
- Lead the development of robust annual improvement plans for the Heinz Safety Process (HSP), Business Continuity Management (BCM), Environment, Asset Conservation, Facility Security and Sustainability.
- Lead the development of strategic plans and own the process to deliver continuous improvement in risk management performance.
- Lead processes that improve management competence and raise commitment to cultivate a proactive safety culture.
- Take the lead when dealing with regulatory enforcing authorities and insurance companies in all matters relating to EHS.
- Ensure that employees are competent to manage risk and compliance within their own areas of work.
- Lead the development of the site management team and supervisors, ensuring they are competent to manage all safety critical activities.
- Develop communication and information systems that facilitate the reporting of all EHS KPI’s and relevant score cards i.e. Accident Database and Heinz web based templates.
- Lead the site Asset Conservation plan to proactively prevent damage or loss and reduce the sites exposure to potential business interruption.
- Lead the development of Business Continuity plans that minimise business interruption and facilitate recovery from a crisis.
- Lead the development of improvement plans for site Sustainability and utility reduction.
- Direct the activities of the site security team and deliver compliance to the Kraft Heinz Corporate standards for facility security.
- Manage employer’s liability claims to reduce exposure to loss.
- Manage site steering and improvement plan meetings.
- Benchmark the sites performance against other sites and industry, identifying areas for improvement and sharing best practices.
- Support HR in the management of sickness and injury related absence.