Role – Senior Financial Administrator
Salary – £28,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location – Banbury, Oxfordshire
Do you have previous experience working within Wealth Management? Do you enjoy liaising with clients?
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with our client based in Banbury, Oxfordshire who require a Senior Financial Administrator to join their friendly expanding team. The ideal candidate will have financial practice experience with a high level of technical competency and be confident liaising with clients. Alongside this, they should be highly literate in using Truth and Finametrica software. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as a Senior Financial Administrator?
· Providing administration support to staff and financial planners
· Confident and professional dealing with clients
· Initially liaising with clients prior to them speaking with paraplanner
· Managing information with the paraplanners
· Preparing of data for paraplanners
· Calculating capital gains tax and chargeable gains
· Carrying out cost analysis
You should apply for the role of Senior Financial Administrator if you have…
· Experience within Financial Practice/IFA
· A recognised wealth management qualification
· Software expertise; Investment platforms, Truth and Finametrica
· High level of technical competency
· Knowledge of Investments and Pensions
· Team Player and able to work on their own initiative
· Highly motivated and driven
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
Easy transport routes from; Deddington, Enstone, Woodstock, Oxford, Banbury, Aynho, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Chipping Campden, Stratford-upon-Avon, Bicester, Buckingham, Hook Norton and Morton-in Marsh
Job Type: – Permanent
Status: – Full-Time
Ref No: - ZL12
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Senior Financial Administrator role, please contact Phoebe Nugent at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.