The Finance Assistant role is a temporary to permanent role offering the opportunity for full time/school hours. The role will offer initial working from home as well as some days in the office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sales Ledger-Raising invoices
- Accruals & Journal Postings
- Month End Reconciliations between sales ledger and CRM system
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Processing accounts payable invoices, supplier statement reconciliations and dealing with queries
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Process improvements.
In order to apply for the role you should:
Have previous experience in sales ledger/credit control
Ideally be studying AAT/Be an Accountancy graduate or be qualified by experience
Have experience of purchase ledger or bank recs
Be available to consider a temporary to permanent role
Be looking for full time or school hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading medical company who work closely with the Pharma industry and are currently experiencing a sustained period of growth. This company have recruited over 40 staff in the last 2 years and have exacting plans for continued expansion making it a great time to join the company. They have recently moved to brand new offices in Alderley Edge.
Opportunity to join growing company in growth industry
Opportunities for career progression