Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Delivery and support the delivery of the portfolio of LV & MV Variable Speed Drives services to meet customers needs, including hands on technical maintenance and repair activities on site, supporting factory activities and direct customer technical support.
- Ensure ethical behaviour in line with code of conduct.
- Ability to work stand alone and within a team
- Good keyboard skills and working knowledge of Standard Applications.
- Awareness and ability to operate to general Health & Safety Rules.
- Commitment to working away from home and occasional offshore and abroad work.
- Good knowledge of maintenance and repair techniques.
- Commitment to self development and continuous knowledge and skills improvement through formal and hands on training and development.
- Knowledge of the ABB Drives Service portfolio.
- Conversant with the creation and interpretation of Tender documentation desirable.
- Maximise the scope of the existing LV/MV Drives Service portfolio to sell and deliver added value solutions to customers.
- Maintain the expertise of the ABB service team through training, personal development, workshops, documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Understanding of Customer Service principles and their effect on the business.
- Integrate into the wider Country Service Team and other ABB business areas developing cross business opportunities.
- To ensure compliance with Sustainability Processes, Quality Management System, Safety Procedures and Accountancy Policies.
- Interact and work directly with customers at varying levels to meet their expectations of the Service product.
- Ensure legal compliance for customers.
- Responsive to customer requests.
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships.
- Planning and organising of own time to maximise customer facing time
- High degree of technical knowledge of Drives Products and services.
- Strong background in an Industrial sector.
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus.
- Technical Qualification in Electrical Engineering (Minimum ONC or equivalent)
- Good networking and strong people skills.
- Results orientation.
- Desirable: Experience of differing business sectors and industry familiarisation.