Hobson Prior are currently working with a medical technology organisation who are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join them on a fixed-term basis. This position will provide clinical trial management in the initiation, design, conduct and reporting of strategic ultra-widefield clinical trials.
- Accountable for the management and delivery of in-house and external medical device studies.
- To provide input into all clinical operational aspects; protocol writing, CRF design, Study initiation, conduct, monitoring, data collection and clinical study report writing.
- Deliver to clinical project milestone: Planning and tracking to ensure all clinical studies are progressing according to project plan, protocol quality standards, timeliness, and budget.
- Interfacing with Research and New Product Development Departments to ensure that the company's clinical development activities are in line with overall corporate goals.
- Co-operate with Marketing to support new product launches in the preparations of marketing collateral and for scientific symposia, trade/medical shows, and similar outreach, educational or training programs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers: Research, New Product Development, Sales & Marketing and Study Site Staff.
- Support management to establish, organise, support and direct clinical trials in accordance with ICH GCP, applicable regulations and corporate SOPs.
- Support management to ensure compliance with regulatory standards regarding medical device clinical affairs and industry's involvement.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Enjoys fast paced and dynamic multinational environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex clinical projects and get "buy in" from key players at study sites.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work within tight deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Good computer skills (MS Office applications).
- BA/BSc in related field required or equivalent education gained through allied work experiences.
- A minimum of 5 years clinical trials, medical device and/or ophthalmology experience.
- Familiarity with the medical devices sector and have experience of managing Pre and Post marketing clinical trials would be an advantage.
- Trail Master File and SOP maintenance experience is required.
- Trained in ICH/GCP and international guidelines and requirements.
- Willing to travel in the UK, EU & Internationally (the role is office based with travel estimated at 40%).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.