Lilian Faithfull Care is a well-established charity based in
Gloucestershire that provides care, support and a home for Life for
the elderly. We are looking for new members of staff to join our
existing team of amazing nurses and carer’s.
If you have experience we will reward you, if you are new to the care
sector, we welcome you. Thinking of retraining or returning after
bringing up your family? we can train you. Training
includes 1 week paid induction, plus completing the care skills
certificate in the first 6 months and you will quickly
become an asset to the team.
Responsibilities of Care Assistant role:
- At all times ensuring the highest standards of care and dignity
are maintained. whilst meeting the needs of our residents
- Making a difference to each individual’s life in everything you do.
- Encouraging residents to maintain their independence as fully as possible
- Assisting with mobility, personal hygiene, dressing and feeding
ensuring dignity and respect for the resident at all times
- Helping and encouraging residents to undertake these tasks for
themselves as appropriate.
- A caring individual who is compassionate about providing care and
support to elderly.
- A genuine interest in working within a caring environment, to help
people retain their dignity and respect their privacy.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Work well in a team
- Are flexible as shifts will include weekends and evenings on a
Benefits of working with Lilian Faithfull Care:
- Competitive salaries
- Training in many related topic and sponsored NVQ courses available.
- 1 week of paid induction
- Subsidised critical illness insurance.
- Free Life Insurance x 2 of annual salary
- Pension Contributions
- Subsidised Meals.
- Paid Breaks
- Career Progression Matrix in place if you are looking for development.
- £1 per hour allowance for weekend working.
Looking after your wellbeing is important to us.
We are looking for the right people to join us, if the above
interests you please hit "Apply Now" below, we can't wait
to hear from you!