Cygnet Health care are currently recruiting a Support Worker role to join our team at Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke.
We are looking for an exceptionally caring individual who really wants to go above and beyond for the patients in our care.
You’ll be working in a hospital that provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our service users, patients & residents
- Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator and a good team player
- Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- ?Health and Social Care QCF or SVQ would be beneficial
- ?Previous experience would be essential
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice
- Free Meals on shift
- free parking
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in applying for the role please forward your CV over to: SouthwestRecruitment@cygnethealth.co.uk