At Glasswall, we are doing things a bit differently. Good different. And we are not just talking about it; we’re walking the walk. The amount of learning, growth, progression, and positivity that we are experiencing right now makes me excited and privileged to be here and be part of our evolution.
We are on the hunt to add exceptional talent to our team. The next generation of talent who will be as excited as we are by modern thinking, ways of working and engineering practises. Visit our Engineering Blog to read up on some of the things we’re doing! New team and organisational structure, Wardley Maps, thinking in Graphs, are but a few. There is a lot of cool things happening here coupled with incredible opportunities for learning, contribution, ownership, evolution and delivering world class products that genuinely make handling digital documents safer for all!
A big part of our culture is openness, transparency, and diversity. We are driving to publish more of our work to the wider community. Have closer engagement and collaboration with our customers and partners. We aim to find diverse and talented individuals, from all parts of the world, walks of life and previous industry experience. Bringing different perceptions to the work we do, we do it better!
As an IT Support Engineer you will report to the Head of InfoSec and IT and will be responsible for working closely with the business and fellow engineers to implement and maintain critical infrastructure elements as well as day to day support to meet our operations present and future business needs
Tech Stack: Office 365, Azure AD, AWS Administration, Windows 10, Windows Servers, DNS, TCP/IP, Jira and Slack administration
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Systems Administrator you will report to the Head of InfoSec and IT and will be responsible for working closely with the business and fellow engineers to implement and maintain critical infrastructure elements as well as day to day support to meet our operations present and future business needs
Besides your day to day activities, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in projects and innovate. You will be a key part of a multinational team and thrive in delivering high-quality results and always be on the lookout for improvements.
Skills / Environment
Corporate IT is at the heart of the Glasswall employees experience. The Corporate IT team are responsible for controlling the vast range of fast paced inventory from inbound to outbound and work very hard to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it.
Skills you may have, or will learn
· Office 365
· AWS and Azure Technologies
· Network infrastructure and Security
· Strong software engineering principles
· PowerShell and scripting
Helpful Knowledge and Experience
· Familiar with Office 365 technology, MUST have deep understanding of Office 365 Administration proven track record and experience in administering the platform
· Ability to document and keep track IT Operational Procedures
· Background in IT Security is a plus
· Monitoring and Logging – Data dog, Azure security centre
· Python, Go, PowerShell, Bash.
· Strong Azure or AWS knowledge and Azure (at least one of them)
· Good Understanding of DNS, TCP/IP
· Good Firewall configuration experience
Salary and Benefits
· Glasswall offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
· Some benefits include private health care, pension contribution, and our options programme.
· We offer flexible and remote working options.
· Salary for this role is from £25K and £33K
How to Apply
Please read our blog post on the job, complete the challenges, then apply here. Don't forget to include your GitHub repo with submission content.
Blog Post: https://medium.com/glasswall-engineering/were-hiring-calling-system-administrator-4a636c33197c
· Glasswall Engineering Blogs - https://medium.com/glasswall-engineering
· Glasswall Engineering Site - https://engineering.glasswallsolutions.com/