Job title: Technical Architect
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £60,000 + benefits
We are working on behalf of a well-known Solutions provider to help them recruit a range of Tech roles as the business expands. We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Technical Architect join the Technology team as part of their Architecture function.
You will ideally be working at technical lead level so already experienced in creating, guiding and developing technical solutions / teams to deliver Azure Cloud solutions - either internally for an organisation or working with different clients.
Experience and person profile
- The ideal candidate has experience in the field of Infrastructure/Application architecture with experience of Cloud migration or Datacentre migrations to the Azure platform.
- An independent and self-directed working practices that prioritise business success first
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A creative thinker with a desire to learn
- Calmness under pressure and the ability to adapt to change
- Presentation and Solution Demonstration Skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Substantial experience within a technical business analyst / technical architect role, preferably with a track record of delivering new business wins alongside internal projects
- Experience in contributing to the delivery of technology projects in fast paced organisations and can demonstrate ability to transition industries
- Ability to flex project delivery methodology to support agile delivery whilst maintaining governance and controls
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- A working knowledge of implementing Architecture Best Practices and Patterns like Microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain-Driven Design, …
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career with a forward thinking and popular business. For this role and other Architect and Azure DevOps type roles, please get in touch ASAP.