Audit and Accounts Manager - Enfield
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm
- Clear progression to Partner level
- Competitive salary and benefits package
My client is a highly established, forward thinking Practice within the Enfield area. They are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their driven & friendly team for organic growth.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Audit and Accounts Manager - Enfield
- Managing audit assignments including group audits for clients up to £250m turnover
- Reviewing audit planning including agreeing budgets, timetables and any over-runs with clients.
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the Audit team, and ensuring compliance with timetables.
- Responsible for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees and control of recoveries.
- Planning and running client Audit finalisation meetings
- Involvement in ad-hoc assignments with the Accounts & Tax teams
- Assisting Partners with managing client portfolios, and ensuring all Audit engagements are in compliance with audit standards and internal procedures
- Performing spot checks on files prior to being passed to Partners for review
- Planning audits that are larger, more complex or high profile
- Preparing and reviewing working papers, along with drafts of financial statements
- Addressing & discussing with clients any technical audit issues identified during the course of audits
- Identifying areas requiring improvement in client financial processes and providing recommendations
The ideal candidate for the role of Audit and Accounts Manager - Enfield
- Experience with a variety of accountancy packages, with an ability to adapt to new software
- Good attention to detail and technical knowledge
- Good communications both within the team and with clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified
What is on Offer
£55,000 - £65,000, plus benefits.
If you don't think this role is quite right for you, but you have a colleague or friend that you think is right for the position we do offer a very generous referral scheme if successfully placed.