NRL are looking for an MEH (Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC) Coordinator on behalf of our large nuclear client in Bristol. This is to work on the Hinkley Point C project and is a permanent opportunity.The Role:
The MEH (Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC) Co-ordinator is part of Design Management Team (DMT) assists managing work package delivery across 4 programs (4 Nuclear Buildings) – on time, cost, quality and consistency – from the Responsible Designer (RD) to the MEH contractors for detailed design / fabrication drawings / procurement / manufacture.
You will need:
- Managing work package delivery across 4 programs (4 Nuclear Buildings) – on time, cost, quality and consistency.
- Responsible for outlining the MEH handover stakeholder sequence (L4 schedule) and implementation into Paladin.
- Manage individual MEH batch handover schedule with building managers.
- Manage Earned Value progress for L4 schedule batches and roll up to L3 schedule.
- Engineering Oversight for the MEH discipline.
- Manage Open points and aid mitigation and closure.
- Chair technical, kick-off and maturity gate reviews.
- MEH discipline entry point for all Stakeholders.
- Lead resource quotations for post hand over activity.
- Track contractual modifications CCR’s (Contract Change Requests - used the HVAC contractor requests a change post H25 handover), CTS’s (Contract Transfer Sheet – used when the RD request the HVAC Contractor makes a change post H25 handover), Final Value Input Data
What's in it for you?:
- Qualified to engineering degree level and experience in one or more areas of Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, Building Services
- Experience gained from successfully delivering a similar role within large complex engineering projects
- Formal PM qualification – PMQ or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Results focused with the ability to meet commitments & deadlines
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Ability to identify continuous improvements
- Fluent in English – written & verbal
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits package
- Opportunity to be involve in the Hinkley Point C project