Aspiration Training are currently looking to recruit a Dental Vocational Coach to work in Manchester. The role is 37.5 hours per week and will involve assessing Dental Nursing level 3.
Aspiration Training are a leading provider of apprenticeships, pre-employment and distance learning training; specialising in Health & Social Care, Childcare, Dental, Education and Management. At Aspiration Training our people are our most important resource, we value our people, their commitment and the positive culture they create.
As a Dental Vocational Coach you will:
· Hold a recognised Assessor Award or be willing to work towards this
· Hold a Dental Nursing Level 3 Qualification
· Have previously assessed within Dental Nursing or have a good understanding of the requirements
· Hold a full driving licence
· Have a good attention to detail
· Have excellent written, verbal, numerical and communication skills
· Be organised
· Be able to manage targets and deadlines
· Be a positive influence to learners
As a Dental Vocational coach some of your key responsibilities will involve:
· Work effectively with colleagues to achieve the company mission, aspirations and values.
· Support learners, on a one to one basis and within workshops (if required), to achieve qualifications detailed within their individual learning plan.
· Fully engage learners and employers in the learning process
· Ensure teaching and assessment practices are good as defined by Ofsted
· Maintain quality standards as defined by internal and external quality assurers
· Maintain accurate, up to date records of all assessment activities
· Support the recruitment and sign-up of new learners
These are some of the benefits you will get from working with Aspiration Training.
· £19,000 - 24,000 depending on experience
· Incentive scheme or annual bonus
· Birthday awards for long service (3,5 and 10 years)
· Mid-year, End of year events and team building
· Employee of the month/Year awards
· Paid CPD Hours & continuous training
· Flexible working
· Laptop, mobile phone and IPad
If your enthusiasm for delivering exceptional teaching and learning is infectious and you desire to make a difference to the education of others, we will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success. If you tick all of the boxes please submit an application for the role and our recruitment team will be in touch with you.
Please note all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references from the last 3 years before they can commence employment