Courier Delivery Driver Self Employed - Penllergaer (SA4)
Self Employed Delivery Drivers Required - Delivering a healthy amount of parcels within your local area using your own vehicle.
- Competitive rates of pay for each parcel you deliver
- Earning potential equates to the equivalent of £10 - £15 p/h (paid per parcel) - The more you deliver the more you can earn!
- Self-Employed roles suitable for independent contractors wishing to accept offers of work up to 6 days per week, depending on parcel volume this may take as little as 3 hours or more to complete services each day
- There are a range of opportunities to fit most suppliers circumstances and we welcome those that already supply services to other carriers or businesses
Please note deliveries to Schools will need to be delivered before 3pm, Businesses before 5pm and Residential before 9pm. Parcels will need to be collected from the Llanelli depot or delivered to your home address between 08:00 11:00 daily.
Please note - You only need to submit one application for all courier roles. We use your postcode as a point of reference when matching you to all open opportunities.
We are always extra busy in the run up to the festive period, delivering parcels presents and promises to postcodes across the UK. So, we need people like you to help us spread a little holiday cheer by delivering 30-120 parcels a day up to six days a week. You'll be delivering for big brands, earning a competitive rate and playing a hands-on role helping people enjoy the most wonderful time of the year.
You dont need any specific delivery experience, but a friendly personality, good organisation skills and a dash of holiday spirit certainly wont go amiss. All you need to apply for the role is a car or a small van (up to 3.5 tonne) and an Android or iOS smartphone that meets our minimum* specification. If your device does not meet this specification we may still be able to offer you an opportunity, however, those of you able to bring your own device will take preference over those without.
* Operating with Android 6 or iOS 12, with storage of at least 100Mb free, GPS, 5MP+ camera with flash/ torch, 3G/4G SiM, 2GB+ memory.
At this time of year our drivers are more important than ever. So, we'll really look after you and make you feel valued. We'll give you a dedicated site rep, who's always on hand to offer advice and support whenever you need it. Plus, our handy app makes planning routes and resolving customer issues easy.
It's a busy time too, with plenty of work to go around & subject to your availability and the available parcel volume. And if youre worried about managing your tax and insurance, we can help you get these things wrapped up in no time. Join our team and deliver some seasonal goodwill with us. Its a great feeling, knowing that your deliveries make a difference to people in your local area, especially at this time of year.