Residents are at the heart of everything we do. Come and join our friendly team in a part time role.
We are currently looking for people to work with us, whose values reflect ours.
We recruit people who care about people, who treat others with dignity and respect. To be a part of our team you need to have a passion for care and want to make a difference to peoples lives.
You’ll be part of our friendly, positive and supportive team providing a high standard of care to our residents at Oakwood Court.
- Ability to recognise residents' rooms and belongings are personal and private
- To demonstrate safe practice
- Good communication skills
- Maintain a polite and courteous manner towards residents, staff and visitors to the home at all times
- Awareness of health and safety and manual handling
Hours of work: 16.5 hours per week (must be available to work alternate weekends)
In return, you will have an access to other benefits and bonus schemes. We’ll give you excellent support and continuous learning and development, as well as free uniform and parking. Sussex Housing & Care is a not for profit organisation which means that we reinvest any financial surplus back into the organisation to benefit our residents and employees. We are Real Living Wage employer.
Closing Date: 27th September 2020