Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. .
Maintaining and preserving efficiency of all equipment, production lines and/or facilities.
May specialise in mechanical, electrical, or other similar areas.
Consults on ways to improve reliability, maintainability and safety of equipment and/or facilities.
Executes the assigned work according to agreed work flows and in accordance with ABB standard processes and safety guidelines.
- Execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities.
- Collaborates with the production team to deliver maintenance plans for production lines or facilities.
- Solves technical, equipment or facilities problems to achieve higher performance of the production lines.
- Maintains tools and repair equipment in good working order.
- Responds to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions and other operating problems to minimise disruption to production process.
- Proposes improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and optimising operational and energy efficiency.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Qualification in electrical and/or mechanical engineering.
- Significant experience of conduit production machinery, including CNC.
- Experience of data analysis to focus activities for greatest results.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Desirable: Strong understanding of conduit systems products.