£16 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £29.9K/Band 5 Equivalent 36 Hours – Days Elderly Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in Leighton Buzzard currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home is independently owned and operated and offers general elderly/medical nursing care packages in a home from home setting with a strong team already in place.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £16 per hour, plus paid breaks, which is in line with top Band 5 rates of pay in the NHS and equates to a salary in the region of £29,950
• A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on [... Click Apply...].
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.