Job Requisition ID #
Sales Enablement Specialist - EMEA
Based in the United Kingdom, Autodesk Construction Solutions is looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to join our fast-growing, dynamic team and deliver sales training for the explosive growth of our multi-faceted global sales team. This role will be responsible for designing and delivering sales enablement programs and content across the company to help our sales organization reach its goals.
- Create, update, deliver and iterate on sales enablement training content for our BDR, Inside, and Field Sales organization
- Design, update and revise sales enablement program content
- Have ongoing conversations with sales team to identify what's working and what are their key challenges to inform best practices and training needs
- Coach others on how to increase their sales skills, knowledge, and ensure proper sales behaviors are being cultivated
- Engage in the creation of sales material like one-sheets, battle cards, training videos, etc.
- Work with Sales Enablement Management, Marketing, and Sales Operations to help create tools, resources, and trainings to address the ongoing and ever-changing needs of the sales team
- Design and deliver continued education to empower the Sales teams as they grow in their career
- Work with Sales Enablement Management to prepare for and deliver new hire training and onboarding, follow up training and webinars in whatever capacity support is needed
- Follow up with Sales to ensure training is completed and that material has been absorbed
- Additional support for Sales Enablement projects as needed
- Contribute to a culture and framework of innovation and excellence
- 3+ years of successfully supporting sales training at a software company in a technical capacity
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying role
- Has intimate knowledge of how different sales teams operate from BDRs, to Inside Sales, to Field Sales
- Experience developing process guides and/or training modules for consumption by a broad audience
- Comfortable scheduling and leading training meetings, webinars and other training programs including follow up communication, scoring and reporting
- Results-driven with a consistent track record of exceeding goals
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Able to learn complex new processes, workflows, and industries and then breaking the information down to digestible portions for teams to learn quickly
- Entrepreneurial and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Ability to listen to the sales team challenges and recommend/develop effective training solutions
- Project oriented with the ability to work effectively on their own or with a team
- Highly organized with strong initiative and superior work ethic
- Experience with sales training tools and learning management systems
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products including Office and Teams
- Ability to analyze data and determine actionable insights
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with running webinars and large virtual meetings
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience with International teams
- Experience with BI tools and working with learning management systems
- Experience in the architecture, engineering, or construction industry
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers at mailto:Careers%20%3Ccareers@autodesk.com%3E *.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.