Business Development Manager – Water Treatment - London - £50k + package
My client a well know and growing business in the water industry are looking to add a business development manager to look after the rapidly growing London Market… They design, sell, install and service a variety of water treatment system with projects ranging in value from a few hundred pounds to over one million. With a great product range and a strong team, the business has steadily grown.
The individual will be part of a close-knit sales team and be supported by a dedicated internal sales engineer who will assist in the preparation of quotations, pipeline management and follow-ups.
- Working towards delivering an agreed bookings and sales target for the territory set by the Management team.
- Achieving weekly metric targets for client visits and quotations.
- Applying a focus towards Consultants and M&E Contractors in the building water services sector. Consultants are a particular target to facilitate products being specified on projects.
- Managing a number of key accounts and ring fencing them against our competitors.
- Weekly reporting and forecasting to the Sales Manager.
- The Sales Region is London (inside M25).
- Occasional travel outside the sales region together with training visits to Europe might be required
- Intelligent and articulate
- Strong commercial awareness
- Target focussed approach to the role
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- A background in/understanding of water treatment is a pre-requisite.
- Experience of selling through the same channels is a distinct advantage to hit the ground running.
- Ability to understand Process flow and P&I diagrams is a distinct advantage as many of our enquiries require this.
- Ironclad record of personal sales success.
- Competent with Microsoft office platform.
- Full driving license.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90647306