Senior Night Nurse - Salisbury
£19.50ph, Paid Breaks & £1000 Welcome Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Nurse to join Laverstock Care Centre working nights and leading a great team. This is a great time to be joining a team who have the passion to make a difference!
You will inspire your whole team to ‘be the best they can be’, you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. You’ll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
In return for inspiring your team and maximising the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially you will receive excellent benefits, a personalised career plan and payment of professional fees
It is key for this role you have the relevant experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care along with excellent leadership skills
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Exceptional & extensive benefits package when working for Caring Homes Group includes:
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
If you have the skills and clinical experience required please click 'APPLY' or email email@example.com