Group Finance Analyst
£45,000 - £55,000
Four Recruitment are currently working with a £120m t/o business based in Warrington who are looking for a Group Finance Analyst to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a newly created role on the back of a number of acquisitions that have been made in order to grow of the business.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business with analysis of operational and financial decision making
- To act as key Finance resource for project work when further mergers and acquisitions are being made
- Assisting in the development of financial modelling, analysis, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Supporting, analysing and assisting in preparation of the Group annual budget and monthly rolling forecast process
- Responsibility for partnering with business owners for expenses, capital and headcount
- Preparing and analysing summaries of results, assess risks and opportunities, and identify key operational and financial issues to be addressed along with recommendations.
- Supporting provision of internal and external reporting requirements
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Prior experience working for a multi-national, multi-site business
- Full knowledge of all aspects of finance dept including budgeting, forecasting, costing, internal controls etc
Please apply for immediate consideration!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90744412