Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will understand the value of the compliance function and have a drive to embed quality practices. You will support the Regulatory Compliance Team in ensuring that Xe is complying with relevant financial crime compliance and markets compliance regulatory requirements. You are keen to increase your knowledge of regulators and regulations.
What you’ll do
- Review and oversee the continued development, maintenance and implementation of compliance policies ensuring that there is consistency across the business and they meet local regulatory requirements, evolving regulatory requirements and best practice.
- Write and assist in the delivery of regulatory training material to the business.
- Responsible for and ensure all compliance monitoring is tracked and contribute to the monthly reports that are provided to the Board and Executive Committee.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and expertise on Xe’s core business activities and assist in the analysis of proposed business initiatives.
- Provide day to day compliance assistance, support and information to all department units within Xe.
- Analyse escalated client activity within the 2LOD and ensure reportable activity is filed with the relevant FIU.
- Educated to degree level or at least 1 years’ experience gained working within a similar role within the FX/Payments industry or within a similar regulated organisation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to explain risks and issues to team members and management
- Strong organisational skills to enable identification of required tasks and deadlines and planning and prioritisation of these tasks in an appropriate manner
- Ability to interpret complex information and identify issues
- Up to £25,000 per annum (12 months FTC)
- 5% on-target annual bonus
- 23 days holiday (increasing with service 1 day per annum, capped at 28 days) plus birthday "day off"
- Able to buy/sell an additional 5 days holiday
- Group pension plan 4% employer contribution
- Euronet Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Healthcare Insurance Scheme, Income Protection Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme
- Critical Illness Cover