Full-time, 12-month Fixed Term Contract
We develop great games for globally renowned publishers including Sony, Microsoft, Google and 2K Games. We’re based in Portsmouth, UK next to the waterside where we work on many well-known game franchises.
We are looking for a Junior Technical Sourcer to join our team here at Climax Studios. This position requires a tenacious self-starter who enjoys finding world-class talent on a global basis using a variety of sourcing techniques, tools and resources. You will partner with HR and Recruitment leadership to understand hiring priorities and use that knowledge to build deep pipelines of talent. This role will report to the HR Director.
During these uncertain times and the rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, this position is subject to onboarding and working virtually / remotely.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Manage front-end recruitment processes for open positions, with a specialist focus on sourcing passive candidates. This includes initial briefings with recruiters and hiring managers, developing sourcing / attraction strategies for vacancies and sourcing resumes / CV’s
- Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation and calls
- Perform search functions including database mining, job board searches, and functional web searches
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent
- Be an ambassador to the company, share our values and increase brand awareness in the market and ensure all candidates receive a position experience
- Maintain and track your sourced talent within our ATS
- Track critical recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities
Who You Are:
- 2 years previous technical recruitment / sourcing experience either in-house or in a recruitment agency environment
- Traditional sourcing experience along with expert Boolean search capabilities
- Previous experience with ATS
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines
- Hands on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates
- Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Interest in interactive entertainment / gaming
- Track record of success in sourcing talent
- Effective communicator on social media, in person and on phone / video conference
- Experience in working or supporting clients in the gaming industry a plus