The Scheme has a vacancy for a Domestic, who's main duties and responsibilities will include maintaining all areas of the service in a clean, tidy and presentable condition, at all times, and working within a team that promotes the wellbeing and respects the dignity of individual residents.
The ideal Domestic will demonstrate
The ideal Domestic will have the ability to:
Rapport Housing & Care offers Supported, Residential and Nursing Care to older people with physical frailty and Dementia across Kent.
We want everyone who meets us, no matter in what context, to experience our friendly, caring, compassionate philosophy, which runs through our whole organisation. We are a leading housing and social care provider in the south-east, flexible and responsive to the needs of people in later life.
Benefits of working for us include:
- We pay the Adult National Living Wage to all of our employees, regardless of their age
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
- Comprehensive Induction and Training Packages Continual professional development
- Opportunities to apply for our Academy & National Diploma courses
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme Opportunities to progress.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references, satisfactory numeracy and literacy assessments and medical clearance.
If you have any questions about the role or about Rapport Housing and Care, please feel free to contact the Housing Officer on 07508 333321.
Otherwise and to apply, please click on the apply now button and complete the online form.