Adoption & Change Specialist - MS 365
3 Months Initial Contract
We are currently looking for a professional, motivated and experienced Adoption and Change Specialist to work on a contract basis for a client of ours in the East Midlands who are currently going through exciting and large-scale change.
This is a hugely exciting contract opportunity; for the successful Adoption and Change Specialist to create and adoption and change strategy for the MS 365 implementation. You will be critical in implementing both culture and technology change.
In order to be successful within this Adoption and Change Specialist role; you will have the below skills/experience:
- Proven track record of successful project delivery with extensive experience of implementing enterprise technology projects within large; complex organisations
- Passionate and experienced in the delivery of organisational benefits from Office 365 and championing new ways of working
- Solid experienced in delivering ERP and employee self-service work streams
- Strong communication stills with the gravitas to influence; be persuasive with a ability to engage senior stakeholders and instil confidence
- Extensive experience in Microsoft and passionate about delivering the benefits of this technology
- Previous experience in a similar role, within local government (desirable but not essential)
The successful Adoption and Change Specialist will have the below responsibilities and deliverables:
- Creation and ownership of the adoption and change strategy for MS 365
- Quality Assurance and improvement of the adoption and change approaches for other IT projects within the programme
- Lead stakeholder engagement; ensuring stakeholders are engaged with the coming cultural and technology change
- Work with communications professionals and the project team to create timely and engaging briefings
- Devise and implement metrics to understand the success of adoption (MS365) and produce a strategy to improve it
- Lead business adoption, and bring in data protection professionals and other service inputs to the technical delivery to ensure the build meets professional and user needs
- Direct learning and development on the adoption of Microsoft learning pathways
If you are a highly experienced, professional and motivated Adoption and Change Specialist and would relish the opportunity to be part of this highly exciting MS 365 Transformation programme then I would like to hear from you.
Please note that whilst relevant qualifications within Change Management are acknowledged; it is essential that the successful Adoption and Change Specialist has significant hands on experience of delivering MS 365 implementations.
Please apply directly online and if you are successful; one of the team will be in touch.