Unit Manager position available within a beautiful and well-known Nursing home based just outside Warrington.
Hours: 42 hours per week
Pay: £19.24 per hour plus benefist
The role is to work for a well-known healthcare company within one of their nursing homes offering fantastic countryside views and rated as ‘Good’ in its latest CQC inspection, the home is able to care to 59 residents who need either 24 hour general nursing care or quality specialist care for those who feel the impact of dementia on their daily lives.
Person specification: High Standards of Professionalism, Never-Ending Diligence, Good Communication Skills, Quick Problem-Solving Abilities.
Role requirements: Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid PIN number, experience in managing staff
Unit Manager responsibilities:
The home staff are very passionate and proud of the care they provide and the team are one big family and all ideas and suggestions are encouraged taken on board by the longstanding home manager. The home has a Good CQC and a very high rating on from reviews from service-users family.
• Opportunities to complete mentorship training / Support Newly Qualified nurses
• Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
• Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
• Excellent and friendly work environments
• Established and supportive nurse team
• The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
• The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
• Staff recognitions schemes
• Help with re-validation
• A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
• The opportunity to complete further qualifications
• Paid Handovers
• Specialist dementia training and support
• Employee of the month incentives
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested and you would like to know more details about the role please apply and I will be in touch with more details.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: