Westcon-Comstor is looking for a SAP Finance Manager specialist who will be responsible for managing the global SAP Finance and Controlling competencies including the support, analysis, recommendation and implementation of project solutions. The SAP FICO Manager leads multiple internal and external 3rd party team members based remotely.
The position requires in-depth knowledge of General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Intercompany Accounting, Chart of Accounts, Treasury, Banking, Cash Flow Management, Billing, Profitability Analysis, Pricing and Vistex as well as Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) Credit, Collections, and Disputes.
Additionally, the position requires analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, document, and recommend solutions to complex business problems with accuracy. Furthermore, the position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with business and technical teams.
This role is remote / home based but the sucessful candidate will need to based in the South East of the UK. This is a permanent role with great benefits.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Provide technical solution options and recommendations in the Finance area.
* Develop robust process to manage SAP global design.
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in topics relating to SAP Finance and Controlling.
* Provides end-to-end business process guidance and solution definition for the configuration and gap development on SAP, with a focus on FICO and related modules (FI, CO, GL, AR/AP, FA, FSCM).
* In depth experience with Vistex Agreements and Chargebacks as well as Pricing.
* Provide technical leadership and guidance to less senior analysts and contractors reporting to the position.
* Manage contractors to ensure consistent, timely delivery.
* Participate in evaluation of new functionality or software.
* Engage with functional and business teams to align IT and business strategies.
* Support and/or lead delivery of IT projects to achieve schedule, cost, and performance objectives.
* Partner with implementation partner(s) to lead solution discovery sessions with stakeholders and subject matter experts to elicit business and functional requirements.
* Analyze current-state business processes and recommend future-state improved business processes.
* Communicate business needs to the technical team and simplify/communicate complex technical information for the business stakeholders.
* Support the change management process through impact analysis and cost/benefit analysis.
* Leadership - strong influencing skills to drive consensus across various functions
* Self-Motivated - willing to take unsolicited actions toward achieving overall objectives
* Adaptability - must adjust quickly to change in business or IT strategy
* Customer Focused - must act as an internal consultant with business leaders as clients
* Collaborative - must be able to reach a global viewpoint working with many regional partners
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Extensive experience with the design, analysis, and configuration of SAP FICO, including strong understanding of financial integration points to all SAP ECC 6.0 modules
* Team management experience.
* Experience managing off-shore resources
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, engineering, MIS or equivalent
Join a growing global business
Westcon-Comstor is a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers.
This is an exciting time to join our expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.