EAL Graduate Support Coach – Secondary
Are you a graduate with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners with English as a second language?
Perhaps you are interested in giving young people with language barriers the opportunity to succeed and integrate into education?
Perhaps you hold a TEFL qualification with experience of Teaching English abroad from travelling or a placement year abroad at university?
If this EAL Graduate Support Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV today!
EAL Graduate Support Coach – Key Information:
- EAL Graduate Support Coach role
- Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Warm environment
EAL Graduate Support Coach – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
EAL Graduate Support Coach – Person Specification:
- 2:1 or 1st class degree
- Fluent in additional language desirable
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with young people is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- TEFL trained desirable
EAL Graduate Support Coach – How to Apply:
If this EAL Graduate Support Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90752853