£17,000 - 18,000 depending on experience.
Core business hours Monday – Friday but must be flexible with working hours according to the needs of the business.
Our client is seeking Office Administration staff for their expanding Financial Services business, based in Moira.
• Preparing and tracking insurance applications
• Preparation and input of insurance compliance documentation
• Preparing spreadsheets of client information for senior management
• Monitoring progress of applications against expected timescales
• Reporting to senior administrators and sales teams on progress of tasks
• Client interaction through annual update of records
• Updating client information on CRM system
• Preparing client facing information for meetings
• General office administrative support including, but not limited to:
• The ideal candidate will have 5 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent
• Have at least 2 years experience working within an office environment.
• They must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong team player, who is always willing to support their colleagues
• Computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident and professional telephone manner
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Comfortable adapting to changes to deadlines and priorities on a regular basis
• Ability to proactively manage and prioritise their own workload to meet deadlines
• Effective multi-tasker, able to prioritise conflicting responsibilities
• Good interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion, and experience of liaising with clients and staff
• Full clean driving license Desirable Experience/Skills:
• Previous experience of an admin role
• Experience of using a various CRM systems
• Educated to A Level or above