At ConvaTec, we exist to improve the lives of the people we touch. In the areas of healthcare that we serve, we feel a deep and personal connection to our customers, many of whom rely on us to help them lead the life they want. Our vision is to be the most respected and successful MedTech company, worldwide. We drive for excellence in all we do – anticipating and addressing our customers’ needs with advanced technologies and best-in-class products and services. Ours is a global business, well positioned for long-term sustainable performance and culturally rooted in our core values of caring for people, continually driving innovation and excellence, and earning trust, every day and in everything we do.
This role is shaped to help :
Create, develop, executes and communicate our overall market access strategy at both a regional and local level working closely with the Acute Healthcare Development Managers and Amcare™ Group Nursing team, reporting into the National Market Access Manager.
You will be :
Creating compelling and clear value propositions to engage with key NHS customers across primary care sector.
Developing market insights and positioning the value of new and current products and services with the evolving NHS with specific focus on Community Ostomy Models with GPs, Primary Care Networks, GP Federations and CCGs.
On top of the above, you will be the regional lead on market analysis, including health economic models, to build robust business cases that influence NHS thinking and drive commitment to working in partnership with the organisation.
Key responsibilities include :
Implementing the market access strategy at a regional level, working with the Acute Healthcare Development Manager to implement per account strategy plans in conjunction with the National Market Access Manager and Amcare™ Group Nurse Managers.
Leveraging your In depth understanding of the market dynamics, including Health Economics, to develop clear value propositions & campaigns that drive access to ConvaTec products and Amcare™ Group Services.
Developing implementation tools and materials to support the wider sales force in successfully implementing the value propositions within the NHS.
Assessing the ROI of the market access plans and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement of the value propositions.
Working with internal stakeholders and key NHS customers to gain agreement to implement Community Ostomy Model across GPs, Primary Care Networks, GP Federations and CCGs.
Your key stakeholders in this role include :
Internally : Sales, Marketing and our Nursing team
Externally : Primary Care: Medicines Management / Optimisation, Business Managers, PCN Leads, PCN Clinical Directors, GP Partners, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Managers, Practice Nurses, Clinical & Non clinical customer groups. Trade Associations/Bodies
In this role you will be :
- Developing market insights and positioning the value of new and current products and services with the evolving NHS with specific focus on Community Ostomy Models with GPs, Primary Care Networks, GP Federations and CCGs
- Developing and implementing an effective customer engagement plan to build reputation and credibility of ConvaTec
- Understanding the structure and priorities of the NHS
- Ability to build relationships with large primary care organisations
- Building evidence base in support of ConvaTec Community Ostomy Model
- Highlighting trends and target areas for service implementation to improve patient care and/or reduce cost
- Identifying new clinical, service and market opportunities
- Developing and delivering presentations to both internal and external key opinion leaders
- Ensuring good alignment of activity to marketing and sales strategy through regular communication
- Leading on engagement through events and meetings with key opinion leaders within primary care
Field based role: 80% time customer facing (including virtual meetings). Expectation of 2 – 5 nights per month away from home (dependent on location)
Our successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate the following :
- Multi-channel sales experience, from direct selling to influencing and customer account management, with the drive and know how to achieve strong sales performance consistently across the different channels.
- Experience of driving access within primary care in the NHS with demonstrable business growth.
- Clear understanding of NHS structure, strategies and aligned priorities.
- Clear understanding of financial accountability, budgets and resource planning with ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret data from a variety of sources and through effective decision-making, planning and implementation deliver superior business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network within ConvaTec and our large customer accounts.
- Able to work across different levels & types of customer groups to influence key decision makers.
- Ability to present with confidence both internally and externally
- Knowledge of the KOLs within primary care and how to contact them
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business priorities
- Taking responsibility to deliver against deadlines
- Experience in strategic planning/contributing to a national business strategy
- Able to handle multiple & competing priorities
- Commercial awareness and greater understanding of the medical device industry
- Self-confidence and sound judgement when dealing with complex issues/processes, and is able to suggest solutions.
- Sensitivity and understanding when dealing with internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Organisation and prioritisation of information and time to meet business needs
- A high degree of adaptability in dealing with the complex changing work environment
- Enhanced computer skills
- In depth knowledge of the Ostomy Market in the UK
- Experience working within the primary care setting
- Experience of presenting to senior key opinion leaders
- Experience in planning and organising meetings and events
- Experience of working on multiple projects and changing priorities
- Expert clinical knowledge of Stoma Surgery and Management
- Intimate knowledge of the NHS and Stoma services
- Strong relationships with key clinical opinion leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: ConvaTec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any ConvaTec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of ConvaTec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
If you are an active employee at ConvaTec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View "ConvaTec Internal Career Site - Find Jobs". Thank you!