Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Enfield Council to provide them a with Senior Practitioner to join their team on a 6+ Contract Basis!
Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Senior Practitioner (Looked after Children Team)
Rate £33.64 (negotiable dependent upon experience)
- Provide outstanding services to children in need or at risk of harm and their families to bring about lifelong change and improved outcomes.
- Ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with the Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Deliver high quality social work practice and utilise specialist knowledge to carry out in depth family assessment of social need and risk to children.
- Hold a caseload of the most complex cases.
- Lead child centred assessments using professional curiosity, which involve key family members, professionals and consider each child’s identity, experiences, and social circumstances.
- Lead and develop child centred plans with children, their families and key professionals which will manage the identified risks and meet the child’s needs.
- Review the effectiveness of each plan in a timely way to ensure that interventions bring about positive long-term change for children and their families.
- Social Work England Registered
- Previous Senior Social Work Experience
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers