Do you have experience in power press and hydraulic machinery?
Have you worked in a supervisory / Management role?
If so, we have the perfect position for you…
We are looking for a Production Press & Weld Team Leader for our client based in Banbury.
This post demands organisational efficiency, maintaining a professional and considerate approach at all times.
The post requires someone who is highly motivated, organised and has a sound mathematical skills with a keen eye for detail.
The successful applicant will be expected to excel under pressure and meet tight deadlines in full compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001 standardsGoal
Projects will be manufactured / assembled using the most efficient production processes available to the company without jeopardising the quality of the product.Main duties
Key skills and experience required -
- Responsible for the press and welding section, overseeing all work, capacity and any issues therein whilst ensuring accuracy of stock and locations
- Manufacture products as detailed on the works order in compliance with Safe Operating Procedures (SOPS) this will involve the use of various production machinery including but not restricted to- setting and operation of basic hydraulic horizontall and vertical power presses
- Manage products for outsourced finishing, including outbound and inbound and quality checking according to procedures
- Monitor and optimise the section with respect to output, quality, waste reduction and labour allocation
- Sound educational background
- Experience of power press and hydraulic machinery
- MAG welding certified highly desirable
- IOSH Managing Safely and LEAN experience is desirable
- Supervisory / Management experience highly desirable
Candidates should have a 'can do' attitude towards their work and the ability to work well under pressure.This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday. The salary for this role will be 23 - 28k DOE
If you are interested in this role, APPLY NOW
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90761495