£45,000 - £55,000
A qualified Financial Controller is required to join a highly successful manufacturing and distribution company based in Warrington on a full time, permanent basis.
- Producing management and statutory accounts
- KPI analysis and commentary of performance against budget
- Overseeing all company accounts and investments
- P&L forecasting
- Providing insight, analysis and advice to management team
- Creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Cash flow forecasting, analysis and budgeting
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and forecasts.
- Production of regular cash flow forecasts for submission to board of directors
- Supervise and manage finance department staff, motivate and lead team members, providing helpful feedback
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Assist the Finance Director in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Strong communication skills, to both finance and non-finance members of staff
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good organisation skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, growing business
Please apply for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90762101