Accounts Assistant - Aldershot
- Ensure the posting and processing of receipts and payments
- Ensure cheques and BACS payments are prepared for signature.
- Assist with recurring payments (as required).
- Prepare direct debits (collection) including loading of budgets onto the computer system.
- Assist with raising adhoc charges
- Assist the Credit Controller with the recording of incoming cash receipts, includes standing orders & bank transfers.
- Carry out the daily the bank reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of the weekly, daily and Monthly balance sheet reconciliations as required by the Finance Manager
- Updating any KPI's essential to the department's performance.
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts information, as required.
A successful candidate will have experience with the above & be available on short notice
Our client, a well known & growing organisation is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team in AldershotSalary £18,000 - £25,000