The Finance Analyst role will involve:
- Detailed analysis of various finance and non finance data sets using advanced excel to manipulate, analyse and report on various commercial areas of the business
- Providing detailed financial reports to senior management and divisional budget holders to support in key decision making
- Variance Analysis and business partnering supporting departmental managers to control finances
- Supporting with business finance transformation projects, system upgrades, process improvements etc
- Produce ad hoc financial reports and analyses for senior management
To be successful in this role you will need previous exposure to a Finance Analyst role and be adept at analysing large complex data sets. Advanced Excel skills will be required, as well as strong communication skills to competently provide the business partnering support to budget holders. An interest in finding areas for improvement, cost savings and making recommendations, going above and beyond would also be high on the list of personal attributes the client is seeking.
My client is a reputable and highly successful Manufacturing and Production sector business who are based in Warwickshire. The business have embarked on a transformation process and the role will be a central position within the FPA team to support with commercial decision making. With ambitious growth plans the organisation can offer a fast paced and varied opportunity with lots of scope for development.
Competitive salary and benefits, varied and rewarding position central to commercial decision making, support in business growth and improvement in profitability, cost savings, process improvement initiatives.