Title: Assistant / Trainee Manager – Domino’s Omagh
Salary: £28,000 OTE, £18-23,000 basic, plus bonus (when qualifies)
Contract Type: F/T Permanent
Experienced Managers required for Domino’s Pizza store in Omagh
Additional benefits and opportunities for rapid career advancement
Our managers are responsible for delivering a high standard of customer service and product quality, each has the ability to recruit, train, motivate and develop their teams. They focus on maximising sales and profit levels and they strive to deliver key performance indicators, such as turnover, food, labour targets etc. Our Managers lead by example, operating their stores with excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency at all times.
Who Are We?
Domino’s Pizza is recognized as the world’s leading pizza delivery company. Our expertise and passion for delivering hot and fresh pizzas has earned us numerous awards and the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
Our Product and Service
Domino’s Pizza is a pizza delivery service. We’re not a fast food joint (we deliver good, fresh food fast), we’re not a takeaway (on average only 40% of our pizzas are collected). Domino’s exists to fulfil a basic need for our customers; to provide a high quality, freshly prepared, hot meal delivered on time, every time. And if you consider that each of our pizzas is made to order from fine and fresh ingredients you can see why they call us “the pizza delivery experts”.
Our Mission, Culture and Priorities
At Domino’s Pizza our mission is to be the best pizza delivery company in the world.
Our priorities are to:
recruit, recognize and retain the best people
deliver consistently high quality food on time
take great care of our customers
innovate in ways that matter to our team members and customers
ensure high image standards at our stores
treat others how we’d like to be treated
Ideal candidates will have:
Relevant management experience in the QSR restaurant/food delivery industry
At least 1 years supervisory experience in the catering/hospitality industry
Have a good eye for detail
Have excellent customer service skills
Be flexible, can work evenings and weekends
Be outgoing and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
A Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring exemplary customer service at all times
- Assisting and supporting current management team
- Managing all aspects of food hygiene and store cleanliness
- Helping build, leading and motivating a team to success
- Controlling costs on a daily basis to impact the profitability of the store
- Maintaining a positive brand image and service standards including uniform/presentation standards and our philosophy on customer service.
- Promoting efficiency within the store to achieve service standards in line with company expectations
- Upholding and developing product quality in line with standards
Flexible hours, fun environment and strong staff discounts available
Dominos’s Pizza is an Equal Opportunities Employer