As a Business Development Representative at Acoustic, you’ll become an integral part of our mission to create the future of customer experiences. Acoustic is bringing cutting edge technology to marketers, leveraging AI to bring human-centered solutions to our customer’s biggest marketing challenges. In this role, you’ll be equipped with some of the best prospecting and customer relationship management tools available on the market. You’ll also take your sales skillset to the next level through custom sales training delivered by Force Management. This role has an exciting career path and the opportunity to generate new logo sales leads in a new territory ripe with sales opportunities. This role collaborates with the territory Account Executive to go to market with a cutting edge, open platform that will help marketing teams gain deeper insights into their data. You’ll help marketing teams unlock their full potential.
- Successfully complete all training programs to develop a detailed understanding of Acoustic’s offerings (Software and Services) in order to deliver differentiated value propositions and solutions to prospective clients.
- Leverage company developmental opportunities, such as go to market sales approach training through Force management, to sharpen selling skills.
- Research prospects in assigned territory to develop a lead generation plan.
- Generate sales leads through inbound lead follow up, cold calling and email campaigns.
- Collaborate effectively across the business to generate sales leads from marketing, and partner pipeline development channels to drive appropriate funnel coverage in order to realize sales targets.
- and qualify leads to route to the territory’s Account Executive.
- Drive a proven discovery process with prospects to gain a full understanding of their current challenges and goals to develop/propose solutions that deliver value and create differentiated solutions.
- Collaborate with the solutions team to deliver tailored technical demonstrations that address client challenges and goals.
- Take the lead role in delivering and negotiating contracts, working closely with sales management, finance, legal and contract teams.
- Leverage the SalesForce CRM as a sales accelerator and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting.
- At least one year of experience selling or generating sales leads for SaaS based solutions with a track record of achieving quotas.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully creating prospect lead generation plans to ensure funnel coverage in order to achieve sales targets.
- Proven success in closely listening to prospect challenges and goals to collaborate internally on solutions that will deliver the highest value.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, in alignment with company values, to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to use company productivity tools, including web-based demonstration software.
- This position will be based out of our Boston office but is currently remote. There is no travel.
- Experience selling Marketing Cloud, Automation, Data Analytics, Mobile Solutions into the market.
- Experience with SalesForce.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.