As a Mid-Market Account Executive at Acoustic, you’ll become an integral part of our mission to create the future of customer experiences. Acoustic is bringing cutting edge technology to the marketing technology space, leveraging AI to bring human-centered solutions to our customer’s biggest marketing challenges. In this role, you’ll be equipped some of the best prospecting and customer relationship management tools available on the market as well as the support of a business development team as you create successful sales plans to close new logo accounts. This is a unique opportunity to take on a new territory ripe with sales opportunities and go to market with a cutting edge, open platform that will help marketing teams gain deeper insights into their data. You’ll help marketing teams unlock their full potential.
- Successfully complete all training programs to develop a detailed understanding of Acoustic’s offerings (Software and Services) in order to deliver differentiated value propositions and solutions to prospective clients.
- Collaborate effectively across the business to optimize leads from business development, marketing, and partner pipeline development channels to drive appropriate funnel coverage in order to realize sales targets.
- Leverage prospecting data to create and execute a territory sales plan that drives new logo revenue for assigned mid-market prospects.
- Conduct sales meetings with prospects to gain a full understanding of their current challenges and goals to develop/propose solutions that deliver value and create differentiated solutions.
- Collaborate with the solutions team to deliver tailored technical demonstrations that address client challenges and goals.
- Take the lead role in delivering and negotiating contracts, working closely with sales management, finance, legal and contract teams.
- Leverage the CRM as a sales accelerator and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting.
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS based solutions into new logo accounts with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully creating prospect and territory management plans to ensure funnel coverage in order to achieve sales targets.
- Proven success in closely listening to prospect challenges and goals to develop solutions that will deliver the highest value.
- Proven success in quantifying business benefits and delivering client presentations that further demonstrate value and return on investment.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, in alignment with company values, to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to use company productivity tools, including web-based demonstration software.
- This position will be based out of our London office but is currently remote.
- Experience selling Marketing Cloud, Automation, Data Analytics, Mobile Solutions into the market.
- Experience with SalesForce.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.