We are looking for someone who will further develop this area working with students to ensure they achieve their best potential. We need someone who has qualifications and work experience in the Health & Social Care industry and is qualified to degree level to teach across both FE and HE programmes. You will play a key role in delivering outstanding quality teaching, learning and assessment. You will also build excellent relationships within the Health & Social Care industry to promote employability for students and raise the profile of the college in the community
You will be responsible for the success of students and providing an enriched curriculum. This will include recruitment, providing advice and guidance to students on their progression routes, and developing industry links that provide them with enrichment and work experience. You will track and monitor student progress to ensure timely completion and achievement.
Have you got what it takes?
· Hold a teaching qualification or be working towards one
· Hold relevant qualifications at degree level
· You will be well organised and able to manage your own workload
· You will be an excellent communicator to effectively liaise with parents, employers and colleagues in College to ensure that the students on your programmes successfully progress.
Why work for us?
• Generous local government or teacher pension
• 22-35 days annual leave (role dependant) + PBH and college closure days
• Access to our gyms, restaurants and salons
• Staff health & wellbeing and benefits schemes including in-house Occupational Health service
• Full, part time and flexible working hours available in many roles
• Parking available at all of our sites
• Fantastic career development opportunities including funding for teacher training, apprenticeships and various other industry recognised qualifications
RNN Group's main goal is to be an 'outstanding' education and training provider and this is at the heart of everything that we do. To help us achieve this we are looking to recruit highly motivated, innovative and dynamic individual to join our existing team. To be a part of the team at RNN Group we will expect you to be committed to these values too; Respect, Support, Inclusion, Excellence and Partnership.
We celebrate diversity and are proud to have been recognised as Investors in Diversity for our work on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability. We are also proud to be part of the Disability Confidence Scheme.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young people. All new employees will be required undertake a DBS check