Are you a Pharmacy Technician experienced in Medicines Management?
Pulse is seeking a band 5 Pharmacy Technician who has previous experience working within a NHS pharmacy setting to join the well-established trust based in Lancashire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period with view to extend. Our client will also consider part-time candidates.
It is essential that candidates applying have experience working within medicines management. You must be able to liaise with members of a multidisciplinary team to ensure a safe, efficient and cost-effective service.
Duties will include:
• Medicines history taking
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Technical checking
• Medicines reconciliation
• Work effectively in a team or alone
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• NVQ/Level 3/BTEC in pharmaceutical sciences (or equivalent)
• Previous experience working within a pharmacy environment
• Knowledge of pharmacy computer system
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Pharmacy Technician?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: